Tuesday, May 1, 2012

KISS Me?

Hello Krafters!

Hey, Krafthead, do I have my days mixed up or are you posting on a Tuesday? Rest assure, today is Tuesday, May 1st! LOL! I know I usually don’t post on Tuesdays but this is a special week J. And no I don't want you to kiss me. I will explain! This day two of my dedication to Teacher’s Appreciation Week which is next week! For these cards, I decided to mass produce and K.I.S.S (Kept It Simple Silly).


I used basic shapes in MTC to make a pencil shape. I copied and welded two pieces together to form the card base. I cut the layers from the basic shapes (unwelded). I used the Me & My Big Ideas School pack for the papers. I used a pinkish pattern from the stack to replicate an eraser, another sheet for the pencil part and Core’nations Textured Canvas for the lead.



That is it! I have so much on my plate, so KISS was the way to go J Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

Gazelle

MTC

Recollections-base

Me & My Big Idea-Grade School

Scallop Circle Punch

Scallop Edge Punch

Ribbon

Black Soot

Gathered Twigs

Button

Sentiment stamps (CTMH)

6 comments:

  1. You are so right using the KISS method works but I just can't do it, lol. I love your cards. You are so creatively talented, the teachers will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FANTASTIC! Love how you used the pp ere! totally cute!

      Delete
  2. Well, aren't you crafty?! These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are truly adorable. The teachers are going to love these!! I know I do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FANTASTIC! I absolutely love your paper combinations. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, lucky teachers!!!

    ReplyDelete