Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day Three


Hello Krafters!

We are still celebrating my one year blog anniversary, 100+followers and the mothers! So again thank you for following. I read every comment left and I appreciate them all!

Today, I am giving away a Pippi stamp by C.C. Designs, Cryogen (works well with Copics) and some Prima Pearls! You will be well on your way for some awesome projects!

*Remember entries for the stamp, paper and pearls will close tonight at 11:59p.m. CST

One winner will be chosen randomly and the winner(s) will be announced Saturday! All you have to do is leave a comment in the comments section by 11:59p.m. CST each day or for the product you wish to enter for. Any entries after that time on that particular day will not be counted…sorry. You MUST be a follower to enter!

Stop by tomorrow for another opportunity to win an awesome goodie...you don't want to miss it! Thanks again for celebrating with me and becoming a follower! Krafthead~

5 comments:

  1. Congrats,
    One more follower here
    Jumped over from scrapbook.com's blog post
    Love your blog =)
    come visit mine

    Have a wonderful day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad I decided to some blog hopping today, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ecstatic for you!!! Here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stamp and goodies, lucky winners

    ReplyDelete