Friday, May 4, 2012

Librarian Card~


Happy TGIF Krafters!

This is day five of Teacher’s Appreciation Dedication Week! It has been fun sharing projects all week! Today I am sharing a simple and playful card I made for the school’s librarian. Not only is she the librarian, she also steps in to assist teachers or acts as a substitute teacher from time to time. It was only right to make her something too…right? I remembered I bought a library card stamp from PTI and had the Notebook border punch by EK Success….this card was born! I stamped the information from letter stamps from the $1 bin at Michael’s (when there was a dollar bin). I thought that was a funny way to showcase the card.




Thank you once again for stopping by and leaving love! Every comment was read and appreciated, have a wonderful weekend, Krafthead~

Products:

DCWV Grade School Stack

MMBI Grade School Stack

Paper Trey Ink Stamp

Studio G Alphabet Stamps

EK Success Border Punch

Button-children first (left over from the previous project)

Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card!! It's nice that you remembered the librarian/substitute teacher/teacher assistant. That is a woman who deserves an acknowledgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY clever. I love this and those stamps? Wow great bargain and love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and lucky teachers

    ReplyDelete