Monday, May 7, 2012

Diva Mother


Happy Monday Krafters!

Today is going to kick start our week long Mother’s Day Celebration! I am sharing a simple card I made. This was fun to make and I am so happy about how it turned out. The stamp is by Close to My Heart….love it! The image is cut from a Nestability. It is layered on top of the DCWV Bella stack. To add to the design, I added a beautiful lace and pearl trim. The flowers are I Am Roses and the Mike’s dollar spot. I also added pearl and a leaf from the Foliage Shapeabilities.


Thank you all for stopping by! I can’t wait to see your Mother’s Day creations! Krafthead~

**TIP** use handmade or less expensive flowers in conjunction with your more expensive flowers (i.e. I Am Roses). Less expensive flowers are great to use as fillers J

4 comments:

  1. So super fun for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you and you "too too fly! card" has really inspired me. I was sitting here at work looking at your gorgeous card thinking I need to go home and knock some stuff out. I am going to pull out my Forever Young cartridge and I have some sizzix hat dies - I need to get cracking before it is too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE This Card, Wow it is Awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO SASSSY!!! Awesome card and tip

    ReplyDelete