Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Posted Note Holder

Hello Krafters!


Welcome to day three to the dedication to Teacher’s Appreciation Week. Remember it is next week! Today I am revisiting a project I did once before. I love making Posted Note Holders. I thought it was only fitting to do one for the teachers. They always need to jot down something right?


This measures 3.25” x3.25” once assembled-there is a .25” inch gutter on both sides to allow room for the papers.

A quick and simple project for the teachers in your life! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

Recollections-base

DCWV-Grade School

Black Soot-Distress Ink

Velcro

Sentiment Stamp

Butterfly Stamp

White Ink

Momento Ink

Posted Notes

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love to make these too! There are so many cute styles out there, I love yours. I will be doing a couple over the next week also, thanks for kick starting my mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! I've never tried to make one. You have inspired me. I'll have to give it a try this summer while I'm off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darling!! Oh, I wish I had teachers to give these to!!!! Did you stamp the butterflies as feel or did they come like that? They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sis....you could always make one for me :P or Sunday School teachers ;) I stamped the butterfly on the pad. TTYL

      Delete
  4. Cool, I haven't stepped up to the creative level past doing layouts & cards...one day! I can't even completely complete a mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teacher appreciation gifts, I need to work on something this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, just love this paper

    ReplyDelete