Monday, April 30, 2012

Water Bottle Drink Holder



Happy Monday!

May 7th through May 12th is Teacher’s Appreciation Week! This week, I will be sharing a few project ideas for the teachers in your life. Today, I am sharing an idea from Chick N Scratch on YouTube. I did not use her exact measurements, but I have to give credit where it is due. I was happy when I stumbled across this instead of paying 99 cents for a template (yes, I am that cheap sometimes LOL). She has a great tutorial on how to make these. The alternative to the punches she used is that I used my Nesties to make the whole at the top and the scallop.



I hope you enjoyed today’s simple gift idea! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Products:
Recollections Cardstock
DCWV Grade School Stack
Nestabilities: Classic Circle and Large Scallop Circle
Drink Packet
Sentiment Stamp

4 comments: