It is a beautiful day here and I hope you are having a good day as well! I hope to make a few Krafters' day even better! Before we get to that, I would like to thank each and every person who stopped by, left a comment and celebrated this milestone with me! I enjoyed reading all the comments! Thank you for the encouragement! It means more to me than any of you will ever know. I hope that I can continue to inspire, enable and bring forth different ideas! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
Now on to the good stuff right? For this, I used Random.org…here are the results……drum roll please…..
1. For the Tim Holtz Distress Markers….the winner is…….Becky! She wrote: Happy Blogiversary!! I'm a new follower via SB.com! Thank you Becky for your comment. I hope you enjoy the markers!
2. For the Page Kit and Baby Stamps….the winner is….Miladylc! She wrote: Love the Stamps, Thanks for letting me Know I can find some nice stamps in a Baby Theme. Thank you for entering! Enjoy your kit and stamps!
3. For the C.C. Design Stamp, Cryogen Paper and Prima……the winner is…Favorite Favors!! She wrote, “I am so ecstatic for you!!! Here's to 100 more!” Thank you so much for entering! Enjoy your stamp, paper and Prima!
4. For the Lindy’s Stamp Gang…the winner is…Tamika! She wrote, “Wow I never heard of these, it would be nice to try something new, how cool!” Thank you so much for your comment! Enjoy your sprays!
5. For the BG Mini Album Kit….the winner is….Melissa! She wrote, “Ooooh, LBD is one of my favorite lines form BG! It's so versatile. I've loved your giveaway week, but I can't wait to see more projects from you. So get to work! :D” Thank you so much for entering! Enjoy your kit!
I am full of surprises sooooooo I did a bonus drawing for a mystery RAK…he he! The winner for that is…Diane! I hope you enjoy your mystery RAK….
Ladies, please email me (email@example.com) your address by Monday so I can get these in the mail! I CANNOT wait to see what you all create!
Once again, thank you all for all of the love you showed this week! Enjoy your weekend! Krafthead~