Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NSBD-Warm-up Challenge


Hello Kafters!

A few weeks ago was National Scrapbooking Day. I played along over at Scrapbook.com! I had so much fun! Today, I am sharing the card I made for the warm-up challenge. We had to make a theme card. Since Mother’s Day was that weekend, I decided to follow that theme.


To all of my followers, thank you so much for your faithfulness! I appreciate each and every one of you! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

Stamp

Banner Shapeabilities

Classic Oval Nesties

Scallop Oval Nesties

Copic Markers

Martha Stewart Punch

Flat Back Pearls

Embossing Folder

Momento Tuxedo Black

Diamond Stickles

8 comments:

  1. I Loved the Look of this card the first
    Time I saw it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, so elegant! The punched bottom and the pearls is the perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!!! You do such fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful and very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous! I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a card and can you say DIVA? Love it!! That hat is too cute!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE what you dis with this image and your copics!!!! Just Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete