Friday, May 25, 2012

NSBD-Like Home Challenge

Hello Kafters!

Here is another project from NSBD! I know many of you seen this already in my gallery. However, I wanted to share anyway. This challenge was to make a layout about your home or a place that reminded us of home. I decided to do a digi on my city. This was really fun to do! The papers are from Krista Designs; aren’t they great!


I hope you enjoyed today’s project!  Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

PSE8

Designs by Krista Digi Kit

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this Wow !
    some how I missed seeing this one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture! Love those colors, too. I've never attempted digi, it really intimidates me.

    Guess who got an envelope full of awesome in the mail? Me! Thank you so much!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also Just got a Envelope of Awesome in "Today's Mail"
    Bless You Kenya : )
    the Baby stamps are great I Love the baby in the blanket like the stork would carry and the Buggy is just right

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this is cool! That BW photo, the font, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours in this are gorgeous... Oh, and that photo is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I live in Milwaukee too. Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes this is a cool layout, almost looks like a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in this LO makes it pop, another great LO

    ReplyDelete