Monday, May 28, 2012

Memories: Journaling Challenge NSBD

Happy Memorial Day All!

I hope you all have a wonderful day remembering what this day signifies! I plan to throw some goodies on the grill and fellowship with my friends and family.

The project I am sharing today is one of the best memories I have of my daughter. When she was about 18 months or so, she used to say, “Wait a minute” all the time! It was hilarious! When she said it, she always had this expression on her face! It was the cutest thing…seriously! This is another project I did during NSBD. The challenge was all about journaling!



Although this day is to reflect on the men and women that sacrificed their lives for us, I encourage you to remember loved ones and simpler times. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

PSE8

Designs by Krista Digital Scrapbook Kit

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kenya, you have brought back memories for me too of my daughter's favorite line, I have to scrap it. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable memory and an adorable child,,,,,,and the LO is gorgeous! Love the edging there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I love the colors in this, cute, beautiful LO, you surely did your thang here!!!

    ReplyDelete