Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beautiful Mother

Hello Krafters,

Today is the third day of the Mother’s Day Celebration! I have to admit, while others may not like this card, I LOVE it! I adore the lady on the photo. She is so beautiful to me. I have no idea who she is LOL. I found her picture on the internet and HAD to use her image on a card! I believe this picture was taken in the 1920s.

The pattern paper is the Gabriel Collection by Bo Bunny. It is some scrumptious paper J



 I will spare you the specifics today. Hope you enjoyed the card as much as I did. Thank you for stopping by, Krafthead~

6 comments:

  1. I so thought that she was your mother when I saw the picture without reading the post. She is very beautiful and you did her tremendous justice with the beautiful card. I love the distressing and the lace and the pearls and that feather is a perfect touch!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! This gives me a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you not only think out othe box, you smash the box and toss it out of the window, lol. What a neat idea! I love this. I just can't catch up to you this week, I am still trying to get cards done using your day one insipration, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Kenya,lifting is a two way street,I am so inspired by your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! I am inspired by your work as well! Woot~

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous photo and card. I think she is an actress from the 20's or 30's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, nice vintage look

    ReplyDelete