Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebration!


Happy Monday Krafters!

What happy day it is too! Why you ask? Well so much has happened in the month of May! I have reached 100+ followers, Mother’s Day is this week AND my blog is a year old this week! YAY! So to celebrate, I am having a Give-A-Way every day (Monday-Friday) this week! You read right! As a thank you, you as my follower have an opportunity to win great crafty goodies J each day! You don’t want to miss a day!

Today, I am giving away one of the hottest products on the market! Maybe you wanted to try these, but didn’t think you would like them or you were just waiting for all of the hoopla to die down. No matter the reason, you have an opportunity to win two brand new Distress Markers (Firebrick Red and Spun Sugar) by Tim Holtz. These can start off your collection or be an addition to what you have already!

One winner will be chosen randomly and the winner(s) will be announced Saturday! All you have to do is leave a comment in the comments section by 11:59p.m. CST each day or for the product you wish to enter for. Any entries after that time on that particular day will not be counted…sorry. You must be a follower to enter!

*The entry for the markers close tonight at 11:59p.m. CST

Thanks for celebrating with me and thank you for being a follower! Stop by tomorrow for another opportunity to win! Krafthead~

10 comments:

  1. Now all I have to do is remember the time differance (sorry bad speller) These are the Kind of pens you used on the edges of the Rose's you made, It realy gave them just that finishing Touch I Loved the look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used these markers on the roses. Thank you, it has been a fun year :)

      Delete
  2. and Congrats on your blog turnning a year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one year anniversary and bet wishes for many more! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day and WooooHoooooo for 100+ followers!

    Happy Birthday, Krafting Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bloggy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to start another addiction....uhh, I mean collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on your Subbies, Happy Blogiversary and Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!!!! So happy for you Sis!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Congrats! That is such an accomplishment and I know why you have soo many followers, your blog is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary!! I'm a new follower via SB.com

    ReplyDelete