Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 5 Mother's Day Celebration Week


Happy Friday Krafters!

This marks the final day of the Mother’s Day Celebration Week! I enjoyed sharing all of the projects and I hope you enjoyed them too! Today I am sharing a Tea Dispenser I made for a friend who loves drinking tea.

I bought the file from the Silhouette Studio. I have to admit, when I opened the file, I was a little intimidated. Let me assure you, it was really easy to assemble! You will need two 12x12” pieces of cardstock or thick pattern paper for the base and one sheet of pattern paper for the layers (optional). I used the Linen Closet Stack by DCWV. It will go along with my friend’s kitchen or her office.

Once the dispenser was assembled, I placed pearls on the lid. Then I added some I Am Roses and Prima Flowers, lace, sentiment and charms (tea cup with saucer and tea pot) to the top.

The pattern paper has designs that are the color of the Prima roses…perfect! I also added a butter fly (not pictured) to the lid as well.

For the first one, I am really happy how it turned out! Next time, the process will go faster. These will make awesome gifts for the tea lover in your life!


Happy Mother’s Day to ALL of the mothers out there! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

Tea Dispenser File

Silhouette Cameo

DCWV Linen Closet

I Am Roses

Prima

Charms

Jump Rings

6 comments:

  1. That Is Awesome, I Like the look of the Tea Dispencer The best

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tea bag holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tea dispenser. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous project!! I've been having such difficulty with your blog lately,,,not sure if it's my computer or what, but I am happy to say, today I am able to view it! Gorgeous, now I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tea dispenser, very elegant

    ReplyDelete