Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coral Couture Mother's Day

Hello Krafters,

Welcome to day two of Krafting Love’s Mother’s Day Celebration! Today I am sharing an easy card. DCWV’s Coral Couture paper is GORGEOUS! Most of the papers make a beautiful card all by themselves. Since this pattern is so pretty, I did not want to over embellish. I printed a sentiment off the computer and cut it with a tag Nestibility. I also used the Classic Oval die to layer behind the sentiment which was dry embossed. I added a few flowers, sprays, lace, pearls and butterflies to finish it off.




Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thank you for stopping by, Krafthead~

5 comments:

  1. More Awesome Cards to Enjoy Looking at, Love this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and be sure to enter it at Exploring Cricuts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and I love how you layered the dies, I have to note that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I really like all the layers too. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and following along :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love the softness of this card

    ReplyDelete