Saturday, December 3, 2011

Operation Countdown to Christmas Day 3

Hey Krafters,
Its Krafthead here for day three of the Operation Countdown to Christmas. I hope you have enjoyed the projects thus far. Today I would like to share yes, another card I made for the Second Annual Cricut Forum Holiday Card Challenge. The challenge really helped me to get motivated to get my Christmas cards completed. Anywho, I used the Enjoy the Season’s Imagine Cartridge for this card. I really like this cartridge because the images are so whimsical! I tried something a little different with this card……
Remember to check back often as we are in the time of Operation Countdown to Christmas. I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Imagine
Enjoy the Seasons
Aluminum Foil
D’vine swirls
Cuttlebug
Puffy paint-white
Icicle Stickles
DCWV Winter Combo-pattern paper 2010 release

No comments:

Post a Comment