Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 24-OCTC

Happy Christmas Eve Krafters!
Christmas is TOMORROW! Can you believe it? Well today, I would like to share a project I did with my oldest (the other girls was just in the room playing with boxes LOL). We call DH’s dad Grand Pa Pa (you have to roll the “R” off your tongue). He is really not into Christmas, but we wanted to do something for him. Each year he buys them pajamas, so I decided to have DH take a picture of all of the girls in their pjs and present him with that.
It is no secret that I really struggle with masculine projects. You would think with four brothers and a husband, I wouldn’t…the irony! While it is not perfect, I really like how it turned out! It is a special gift that my daughters were involved in making, yet it is made just for Grand Pa Pa! Only thing left is to print the picture and add~
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Indi Art Cricut Cartridge-Gears & Crown
Heritage Cricut Cartridge- Grand Pa Pa
Cricut Expression 2
Wood Frame
Black Folk Art Paint
Metallic Gold Paint
Old Paper Crackle Paint
Mod Podge
Black Stazon Ink
Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection Pocket Watch Stamp
Valentine’s Day Stamp
Hemp Cord
Buttons

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I am sure he loved it. I'm a new follower. Found you on sb.com blogspots. :-).

    ReplyDelete