Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Operation Count Down to Christmas Day 7

Happy Wednesday Krafters~
Welcome to day seven of Operation Countdown to Christmas! Today, I am here to share a project that was inspired by MyButterflykisses. I came across her project and I knew immediately that I had to make one. I made mine a little differently, than she did, but the idea is the same. I think it is my favorite project made to date! It turned out better than I could ever imagine! The best thing about this project is that I already had everything I needed! No additional cost J
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! Krafthead~

Materials:
Glass Ornament
Lace
I Am Roses Mini Roses
Roses-stash
Homemade Glimmer Mist-red
Christmas Sprays
Crystals
Gold Ribbon Cord
Hot Glue Gun
Pearl Trim
Wire Cutters
Scissors
Gold Leaf Pen






2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful indeed!!! I think I am going to have to make one for this year's ornament.

    ReplyDelete