Friday, December 2, 2011

Operation Countdown to Christmas Day 2

Hey Krafters,
Its Krafthead here! For day two, I would like to share a card I made for the Second Annual Cricut Forum Holiday Card Challenge hosted by yours truly over at scrapbook.com. We had such a good time! This year the majority of the cards I made have a bell. I have no idea why I am stuck on bells LOL. Anywho, I used the Santa’s Village Imagine Cartridge for this card. At the time, my Imagine was cutting kinda wonky, but I think the card turned out cute!
Remember to check back often as we are in the time of Operation Countdown to Christmas. I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Imagine
Santa’s Village
Recollection Vintage Christmas-background paper and moon
Stickles-Diamond, Christmas Red
EK Success Punch-snow
Gold Cord
Bell
Sentiment Stamp-Studio G
Pop Dot-santa’s hand
Cuttlebug
Musical Flourish-moon
Walnut Stain Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment