Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15- OCTC

Wow Krafters!

Day 15!! I remember when I considered not posting for the 25 day count down, but I am glad I am pressing on! Again, I thank each and everyone of you for sharing this experience with me ;-)

On to the project, I am sharing a layout. Layouts are great gifts to give loved ones. This allows them to reflect on the memories. Let me say this, I had a lot of fun on this layout. However, it seem very plain (not clean and simple) to me. It seems like it is missing something. Anywho, spread the love of memories this year, Krafthead~


Materials:

Cricut Expression 2
Paper Trimmings
A Child's Year
DCWV Holiday Stack
Bazzil
Bling
Buttons
Old Paper Distress Ink
Fiskars Paper Crimper

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I LOVE this layout!!!! i don't think it needs a thing. Hubs likes it too!! :D

    ReplyDelete