Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23-OCTC

Hey Krafters....

I can't believe there are only a couple of days left until Christmas! I have enjoyed sharing different projects with you all! My goal was to share and inspire. I pray I achieved that!
On to the project! I have been seeing chargers EVERYWHERE! However, I would like to thank Cassie from the Sistah's Scrap Too Forum (cricut board) for the inspiration (that girl gots talent). Anywho, every time I would go to Wal-Mart or Mike's I would forget to pick some up. Well they had them at Mike's for 99 cents last week and picked up a couple (I am going back for more LOL). OMG-ness, these things are so fun and easy to alter! They make beautiful keepsakes. I made this one for my MIL. I wanted to make something that reflects her. I really hope she likes it and all of you as well!

Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~


Materials:

Cricut Expression 2
Heritage Cricut Cartridge-daughter(cut the s off)
Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge-L and flourishes
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge-Mother, Sister and Friend (cut the s off)
White Vinyl
Charger Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment