Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21-OCTC

What’s Going Down Krafters?
For day 21, I would like to share another inexpensive gift. We invest a lot of money into our electronic cutting machines! Why not put them to work J? Not only is my daughter a Hello Kitty fan, so is my SIL! Since SIL is a fanatic, I decided to give vinyl another go (that stuff can be addicting)! I used three layers of vinyl for HK. It was actually easier to layer her than I expected. On the opposite side, I just put a letter “K” for her first initial.
 Here is another, quick, easy but cute customized gift a teenager would love!
Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Vinyl-purple (lilac), black, white
Cricut Expression 2
Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge-“Hello Kitty”
Hello Kitty Font Cricut Cartridge-HK Image
Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes Cartridge- “K”-not pictured
Double Wall Insulated Acrylic Cup
½” Circle Punch
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment