Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Preppy!

Hi there Krafters!
I am really trying to use every product that I have at least once. I finally pulled out my Fiskars crimp tool! Here is another simple card for Father’s Day.
For the base, I used Paper Trey Ink Kraft paper. I also used that cardstock in place of ribbon and to mat the stamped image. I used the DCWV Guy Stack for the pattern paper. The patterned paper is matted on DCWV plain cardstock. This card, I wanted to do something out of the norm since I did use my unloved crimp tool LOL. I stamped the diamond pattern with Antique Linen ink on the kraft cardstock. I took Stampin’ Up’s Close to Cocoa to distress the edges of each layer and also used this color to stamp the sentiment. I put faux stitching on all of the kraft pieces. To finish off the card, I added to buttons and floss….
Thanks for looking!


Materials
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Nestabilities Wonky Rectangle
Fiskars Crimper
DCWV Guy Stack and Blue Plain Cardstock
Paper Trey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
Stampin’ Up Close to Cocoa
Diamond Pattern Rubber Stamp
White Gel Pen
Button
Floss

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the design. I am now a follower. I found you through scrapbook.com. Hope you will come over and check out my blog and maybe follow too. it is at www.kristinkottwitz.blogspot.com. I am having a blog candy giveaway as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape and texture on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girlie girl! Love your blog! I have one now, too. Come visit when you have time! I have been so busy with my grandson and another site that I haven't been by much. I am lovin' your cards that you have been making! RoxandRoscrap.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete