Monday, June 13, 2011

To The Men.....

Hello Krafters!

Father's Day is June 19... Are you ready? This week I want to give honor to all of the wonderful dads, husbands and boyfriends out there.  I have such a wonderful husband! I had him in mind when I made this card. As you may or may not know, we have four daughters. He is great with them and I had to include them on the card.

My husband is easy to please. So I did a pretty simple card. The card is a standard A2 sized card (4.25x5.5"). The base is Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock. I took regular white cardstock, and embossed it with the diamond embossing folder. I then distressed it using the Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress ink. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Guy stack. I cut the patterned paper with Spellbinders Label 18 Nestabilities along with a piece of white which was also distressed with that same distress ink. I stamped the image and sentiment with Stampin' Up's Creamy Caramel ink. I tied floss around the card and did faux stitching for the finished look. Thanks for looking!


Materials

Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Nestibilities Label 18
Cuttlebug
Diamond Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock-white
Stamps-not sure who they are made by
Floss
White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment