Monday, June 6, 2011

Thinking of You!

Happy Monday Krafters!
There seems to be some issues uploading projects to the Blog L However, I used that as an opportunity to work on a couple projects J
Today I want to share a card I made for a co-worker. I was told that his wife is gravely ill and I wanted to make him something just to let him know he and his family are in my prayers. As known, I don’t make a lot of masculine projects, but I am learning how.
For this card, I used the DCWV Guy Stack. The blue cardstock is also by DCWV which I bought by the sheet since I don’t have the coordinating pack for the pattern paper. I used the Script Cuttlebug embossing folder to add interest and texture to the card.  I cut the shapes using the Spellbinder Nestibilities Labels 13. I inked the edges of all the pieces. I layered each of the shapes, tied embroidery floss (since I don’t have twine) and used a rubber stamp for the sentiment. Simple!
Materials
Grand Calibur
Nestibilities Labels 13
Cuttlebug
Script Embossing Folder
Die Cuts with a View Guy Stack
Paper Trey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Fiskars Decorative Corner Punch
Stampin’ Up Close to Cocoa Ink
Embroidery Floss

Thank you all for looking J

2 comments: