Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello Krafters!!!!
Did you all miss me? I missed each of you! I have been lurking, but unable to leave love on blogs nor could I upload projects to mine L. Everything seems to be in working order now YAY! Well, I have been a little busy during my hiatus. I didn’t do as much as I had liked since for a good while, it was SO warm here and I was unable to go into the craft room. On the flip side of that, I spent time with my girls J
Anywho, here is a quick project I would like to share. I participated in a challenge this summer and this was one of my entries. This card was so easy to make. It literally took minutes to put together with the help of the Cricut Imagine. I used the Teresa Collins Black and White Imagine Cartridge for the dress, Teresa Collins’ Baby Boutique for the background paper and Elegant Edges for the frame. I also used one of my favorite go to cartridges, Forever Young. Side note, it is a must have cartridge IMHO LOL!
I used my Distress-it-All to distress the edges. For a little texture, I used the Victoria Cuttlebug folder on the frame. Every pretty card needs ribbon right? I used a shear ribbon I had in my stash and tied a simple bow. I finished of the card by adding pearls to the frame and four corners of the card using the Viva Décor pens. These pens are AWESOME! They always dry rounded instead of having that little peak I would normally get when I used the Liquid Pearls. I also inked the edges. Enjoy!
I will try to NEVER stay away that long again!
Materials
Cricut Imagine
Teresa Collins Black and White Imagine Cartridge
Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Imagine Cartridge
Forever Young Cricut Cartridge
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Cuttlebug
Victoria Cuttlebug Folder
Viva Décor Pen-black and white
Bazzill White
Zutter Distress-it-All
Black Soot Distress Ink
Shear Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment