Monday, September 21, 2015

Store It Mondays-Punches

OOOpsie daisy….I forgot to publish…sorry

Hello Krafters,

Welcome to another installment of Store it Mondays! I believe I shared this storage solution a few years ago. I have been using the over the door shoe storage for punches since I started “crafting” in 2010. If it isn’t broke don't try to fix it right? 


This storage solution is not only good for punches, but inks, sprays, embellishments, adhesives and the list goes on and on. If I had more doors in the craft lab, I would invest in more of these. They are inexpensive and great because I can see what is in each compartment. 

That’s it!!  I hope you enjoyed today’s storage solution. It really is a great solution which takes very little space, holds a lot of punches and costs around $10 each at Walmart! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

4 comments:

  1. I have no doors in my crafting areas, drats. This is a super idea and I have a shoe bag hanging empty in a guest room closet. Maybe I should put in a door somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea but I don't have a door either; I have my punches stored in photo boxes. I don't have a lot of punches but I have been thinking I should get a few more especially butterfly punches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the comments. You could always use a rod of some sort to mount the over the door organizer. Just make sure the rod is thick and sturdy or it bow from the weight.

    ReplyDelete