Thursday, September 24, 2015

Brand New

Happy Thursday Krafters!

As I’ve mentioned before, I participate in two monthly challenges over at scrapbook.com. It is a great way to actually do layouts as well as give the Cricut a workout. By being a part of the Cricut Challenge, I remember why I loved the machine years ago!

Today I am sharing a layout lift from the second challenge. I had the privilege of lifting toni-n-tn’s Brand New layout. Be sure to check out the original here. While the original is beautiful and the inspirational force behind the lift, what I love is making the layout my own! This is a photo of my son taken hours after being born. It is hard to believe almost a year has gone by! I am still in awe!



I used Design Space for the hearts, title, tag and arrow. I welded several open hearts to create the distressed heart. I also used the write and cut by attaching the information to the tag. I also used TH’s thin dies for the words along with the Spellbinder’s Grunge Words. 


That’s it! I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

2 comments:

  1. Nice LO, like how you use the different features of your machine and software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete