Monday, November 5, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes


Happy Monday Krafters!

Do love to use stamps on your projects? Have you ever wanted to use stamps, but just don’t know how to use them?  If you answered yes to either question, check out Practical Scrappers for projects using stamps! That’s right; it is all about stamping today. The challenge was to use at least two stamps on a project. Stamps can give your layouts, altered pieces or cards the right oomph to make them even more spectacular!


For today’s project, I went with a card (yeah, I know). The coffee cup came from a stamp set by Pink by Design. The sentiment is by Inkadinakdoo and the snowflakes….not sure (sorry). I stamped the image on pattern paper from the Natural Stack by DCWV. I fussy cut it out! The snow flakes and sentiment were stamped with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Cesar’s Gold by Lindy’s Stamp Gang (I *heart* LSG). That gold went perfect with that brown! To finish the card, I rounded three of the corners with my Round it All.



A simple card to wish someone special “Warm Winter Wishes”…cause baby, it is cold outside now and it is going to get even colder! I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

1 comment: