Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hi Krafters!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I am very excited about that! It is a day when many of us reflect on the things we are thankful for as well as spending time with our families. We have so much to be thankful for! We have somewhere to lay our heads at night, we have food to eat, computers to play on, health (hey we are alive even if we have pain or sickness in them), family….really I could go on and on. So far 2012 have had its share of triumphs and challenges. Through it all, I am still thankful! I am looking forward to what the rest of the year has to offer!

I will be taking the next few days off to spend with my family so no projects until Monday! If you are planning on going out for Black Friday, please be careful! Know your surroundings! Keep your cash/credit cards on you if possible. Don’t keep all of your cash in one spot…if you know what I mean ;)  JUST BE SAFE!

Before I go, I would like you to know I am thankful for each of you! I am thankful for the comments that are left and lurkers :-p who visits each day. Enjoy your time of fellowship with friends and family! Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings, Krafthead~

Image courtesy of the www J

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete