Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Heartbreak~

Hey Krafters~
Today, I would like to share another personal layout that is dear to my heart as well. This is part two! Check out Wednesday’s posting to see part one. This is my daughter’s first heartbreak L
If you remember, my daughter wanted to hold her crush’s hand the entire time we were at the zoo. When he FINALLY let go of it, this is what happened! Now mind you, he has been holding this girl’s hand for HOURS! First she went over to a wall and cried. Then she did not want to hold no one else’s hand except for Mikey’s! I could not resist taking a photo; even in her time of despair!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Materials:
DCWV-Be Mine
Core’dinations-Wheat, Pink
Cricut Expression 2
Songbird
Love Struck
Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
I Am Roses
Copic Marker
Half-back Pearls
Iridescent Pearls-Pink
Zva Pearls
Ribbon
Crop-a-dile Big Bite
Gel Pen



6 comments:

  1. Poor girl - I hope she's moved on to someone else! lol Adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious page and what an adorable moment to catch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so sweet & adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness that is so sweet and my heart broke with hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable! I love the colours and the lacing. Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO..First crush will always be remember

    ReplyDelete