Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Crush~

Happy Wednesday Krafters~
I have been on a roll getting layouts completed. I am proud of myself! While I know many people have better skills and have a different "style" than me (I don't really have a style), I am happy with the results! Today, I would like to share a personal layout with a photo that is dear to my heart. This is part one!
This past summer DH and I took our children to the zoo with their god-parents. A young man from our previous church was there as well. For some reason, my then 4yo took a liking to him. He is 15 years her senior. The entire trip she wanted to hold his hand…check out her pose!
As always, I enjoy every visit! Take care, Krafthead~

Materials:
DCWV-Be Mine
Bo Bunny-Crush
Core’dinations-Canvas, Pink
Cricut Expression 2
Songbird
Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
I Am Roses
Copic Marker
Doves
Iridescent Pearls-Pink
Cuttlebug
Love Die Cut
Ribbon
Gel Pen



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and a wonderful memory! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often say that I don't have a "style", I just like to make pretty things! What a beautiful and heartwarming layout, that flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and colors..so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special and a beautiful way to document it.

    ReplyDelete