Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nestability Storage Idea

Hello Krafters!
On several forums, I see a lot people asking about Nestability storage.  If any of you follow me on YouTube, you know I am all about saving money where I can as well as being functional more so than beauty. I know many people use binders and magnets to store theirs. This is great! It keeps everything in one place and it is organized. However, I don’t have the space and don’t want to spend even a little money on the magnets (yes I can be that “resourceful”). I rather spend money on supplies J lol!
Here is my cheap and easy solution:
I used my Bind-it-All to make holes in the packaging the Nesties come in. It has double sided tape on them already. Should the adhesive lose its tackiness, I just take my ATG gun and reapply. The good thing about this storage is the fact that the wires can be pulled apart and bound again as the collection grows. On this particular ring, there are 6 sets. I have since grown, and it takes less than 2” in width of space for easy storage. I just tuck them next to the machine.
Another option is to punch one hole in the corner and use a binding ring. Place them on a peg board or hook! They are organized and take up minimal space! Easy peasy!  Krafthead~

1 comment: