Friday, February 10, 2012

With Sympathy~

Happy Friday Krafters!
It has been a busy and strange week! It seems like forever since I posted a project. Did you all miss me? J I missed sharing projects with you all that’s for sure! A fellow member of my place of worship had a loss in her family. Since I am unable to make it to the services tomorrow, I decided to lift her spirits with a sympathy card. It was quick and easy to put together.
I hope you enjoyed and are inspired by today’s card. Thank you all for stopping by, Krafthead~



Materials:
Grand Calibur
Picot Edge Circle Nestabilities
DCWV-Coral Couture
Bazzill-White &Black
Recollection Pearls
Zva Pearl Flourish
Chalk Ink-Black
Momento Black Ink
Sentiment Rubber Stamp
Stamping Scrapping Rose Buds
Butterfly Punch
EK Success Scallop Punch
Vellum
Cuttlebug
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Pink by Design Hand Made By Stamp-on back; not shown
White Dove Button

No comments:

Post a Comment