Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Announcement!!!!!

Hello Krafters!

Today, I do not have a project to share. However, I have some exciting news to share with all of you.  About a month ago, I applied for scrapbookpal’s design team. Well, I was NOT one of the chosen L BUT another door opened J

I am PROUD to announce that I am now a member of BossKut’s (Gazelle) new design team! Words cannot even begin to tell you how exciting this is! As a result of my new venture, I started a new blog. I will continue to share projects on this blog as normal.  However, out of respect for BossKut and because this blog is now technically a conflict of interest, I will share projects I make using the Gazelle there.

I do hope you will continue to follow me here, but join me over there on my new blog as well; even if you don’t own a Gazelle or 3rd Party Software. Come for the quirkiness and inspiration! Also, BossKut offers more than the Gazelle, but they also sell stamps, cut files, dies, Copics, papers and much more! So there is something for everyone J It is all good, right?

As always, I thank you all for stopping by. I hope to see you on the other side J Krafthead~

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Off to check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sweety !!
    Just a thought If Any of your Krafthead followers are looking for nice SVG's for their Cutters
    (All but the Circut cutter)check out www.letteringdelights.com
    their svg's come in all cutter formats ready for you to use, no more having to change things from one cutter format to one that will work on your cutter what ever brand you have : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!
    Headed over to check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations K!!!! That is fantastic!!! Even though I don't own a gazelle I will definitely follow you over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kenya!!!That is great news..I am following you on the new blog as well

    Netta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What??? No layout, no card???

    ....thank goodness!!! You are making "we" mere mortals look bad!!

    :oP

    ReplyDelete