Friday, October 21, 2011

ATC Swap

Hello Krafters!
I’m here to share with you some ATCs I made for a swap over on YouTube. This is my first time doing ATCs as well as a swap-with the exception of swapping goodies! I really hope the recipients like them.
I used my Cricut and Gypsy to design these. The cuts are from Christmas Noel (wreath), Joys of the Season (stockings) and Christmas Cheer (fireplace and candles). For the wreath, I also used the Martha Stewart pine tree branch punch (discontinued).
For the fireplace: Since I don’t have the Sizzix brick embossing folder (I so want it badly), I used one of my Cuttlebug folders that was as close to a brick pattern as possible. I used fire brick distress ink and black soot to make it look as if the fireplace is used.
As always, I appreciate every comment, and visit to my krafting place! You all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by! Krafthead~



Materials
Cricut Expression II
Gypsy
Cartridges- Joys of the Season (stockings), Christmas Noel (wreath), Christmas Cheer (fireplace, candles)
Distress Ink- black soot (fireplace), walnut stain (edges), faded jeans(edges, stamp) , fire brick (fireplace)
Cuttlebug
Stickles- diamond
Copic markers-don’t remember which ones I used-sorry L
Martha Stewart- branch punch-discontinued version (wreath)
Twine (stockings)
Smooch- gold, orange and silver (candles/holders)
DCWV- Winter Combo and Christmas Combo 2010 releases
Kraft Cardstock-paper trey ink
Xyron design runner- contact information on the back
Various stamps for sentiments
Bling
Studio G ink-gold, red (sentiments)

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much detail in such a small space! They are awesome, I wish I could work with small spaces better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC's -- such details! They would also make great Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, they are going to love these!

    ReplyDelete