Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teacher Appreciations Cards

Hi Krafters,

Yesterday marked the first day of Teacher’s Appreciation Week! Teachers play a major role in our children’s lives and in ours as well. They interact with our children and we trust them their lives. They should be appreciated each day, but at this time especially! I am blessed to have awesome teachers in my children’s lives. They go above and beyond what are required of them! 
They deserve so much, but they are appreciative of handcrafted goods….



Today I am sharing the cards I made for this year. I hope you enjoy them. Again, please don’t forget the teachers in your life….THEY MATTER! Krafthead~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! The teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me the gentle nudge that I needed, I will whip up some cards this evening; not sure why I wasn't motivated because I am certainly appreciative for what teachers do for your children!

    ReplyDelete