Monday, October 29, 2012

Practical Scrappers DT Project: Lucky You/DT Call

Hello Krafters!

Today over at Practical Scrappers, we are showcasing cards and layouts using fabric. For my project, I decided to use a lacy fabric as the background to go along with the image J


I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you Netta for the stamp! Enjoy your day, Krafthead~

Also, Practical Scrappers is also have a DT Call! If you are interested in becoming a part of this awesomely talented team, I encourage you to go here for more information!

3 comments:

  1. I just love this card, it is too sassy..nice job with coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove the sass of this lil' cutie right here and I love the way you colored the card!! What a perfect, perfect card!

    ReplyDelete