Friday, October 12, 2012

Mouse Pad


Good morning Krafters!

I know I have not been posting as much as I usually do, but I am getting there. I have been working on new a venture and today I am sharing the very first digital transfer mouse pad I made. This is an older photo of my girls playing around and in their new PJs their grandfather bought them for Christmas. The picture is dark (not sure what is going on with my cameraL), but you can still see how well the image transferred. You will be seeing more digital transfer projects in the near future J

I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thank you all for stopping by, Krafthead~

5 comments:

  1. Look foward to seeing More digital transfer
    projects This looks Great
    looks like maybe the flash did not go off on your camera when you took the picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture, they are such much fun when they're that age! Can't wait to see more digital transfer projects, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are too cute..great mouse pad..looking forward to seeing more digtial transfer project..I think it maybe my next adventure too

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness they are so beautiful!! The mouse pad came out great!! Looking forward to more Kreations!

    ReplyDelete