Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nature's Beauty

Hello All!

I was in an ATC swap at sb.com. For this swap, we had to make three ATCs that had to include a bird and or a butterfly. I decided to include both on mine. I used a Poppy Stamp die for the birdcage. The birds and butterfly cameos came from my stash. I colored them with some acrylic paint to go with the 7 Gypsies Conservatory Paper collection. Not pictured, but I also used a stamp from that same collection on the back.



That is it! I had so much fun putting these together! Thank you all so much for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

7 Gypsies Conservatory Paper Collection

7 Gypsies Conservatory Stamp

Poppy Stamp Birdcage Die

Inka Gold

I Am Roses

Feather

Walnut Stain

Lace

Pearl Strand

Acrylic Paint

CTMH Sentiment Stamp (I don’t remember the name of the set, sorry)

6 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!
    I Love the Look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that birdie and birdcage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is gorgeous! I love all of the details, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you made the little banner ripple!
    becky
    www.beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is so pretty.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is absolutely beautiful, awesome job with the embellishments

    ReplyDelete