Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy To Be Your Boy

Hello Krafters!

Today is the last day of the Father's Day dedication week. I am sharing a VERY simple Father’s Day card I made for DH to give to his dad. When I saw this stamp with the handshake, I thought of my FIL so I had to use it. My father-in-law is as simple as they come! He is not a very sentimental guy at all. I did not want to over embellish or put too much into it. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~


Products:

DCWV Guy Stack

Authentic Loyal Stickers

Tattered Angels Black Magic Glimmer Mist

Twine

Buttons

We R Memory Keepers Deco Punch

Momento Ink


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that stamp! Thanks for coming over and visiting me :) New follower.. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love this stamp it say so much!!!

    ReplyDelete