Monday, March 19, 2012

Ribbon Cutter by Imaginisce~


Happy Monday Krafters~

Today, I would like to share a thought about the Imaginisce Ribbon Cutter. I really like it! It heats up quickly and cuts ribbon like butter. My one complaint is that it does take four batteries to operate. Also, I think a clip or something should have been a part of the design to hold the ribbon in place. This is just my own opinion though. Overall, I think it is a great tool to have especially if you like to use a lot of ribbon. I also did a quick video on this tool.
I hope you enjoyed the review J As always, thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
* If you like to use a lot of organza ribbon, I do recommend keeping this type of ribbon on the wire no more that 2-3 second. Otherwise, it will MELT on the wire!!!!!
Photo courtesy of Imaginisce J

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting this, so I was happy to see your review! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete