Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SSSCT-Christmas Shadow Box Card

Happy Tuesday Krafters!
I'm here to share another Scrappin' with Sharon & SmokeyCreative Team project with you! For this project, I used file RM00113. I thought the ornaments in this file were perfect for an array of crafts! In this particular file, there are three different ornaments, but for this card, I am only using one.
About a year ago, I saw a tutorial on YouTube for a peek-a-boo card. It reminded me of a shadow box. I customized it a bit and the shadow box card was born! I hope you enjoyed today’s card! Don’t forget to check out the store for more awesome cut files. Thank you all so much for stopping by my spot. I hope you were able to kick back and relax for a while. Come on back now ya hear! Krafthead~
Materials:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Classic Oval Nestibilities
Cuttlebug-Ornament Embossing Folder
Gold Leaf Pen-edges
Stickles-Green
DCWV-Handmade Christmas Stack (ornament). Christmas Stack Combo (card front and inside)
Paper Trey Ink-card base
Recollections Bling
Smooch-Gold (embossed ornaments)
Studio G Ink-Gold (sentiment)
Inkadinkadoo Stamp
Ribbon
Bell


1 comment:

  1. Adorable Kenya,

    I love the use of the file. Very creative.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete