Monday, November 14, 2011

10 Minutes or Less Birthday Card~

Hey Krafters!
This past weekend, I put myself on a challenge. My cousin turned one on Saturday and I did not make her a card! I literally had 15 minutes before I had to be out of the door. I remembered on the invitation, there was a cupcake. With only that design element in mind, this is what I came up with! I even had a couple minutes to spare ;-)
I used the Yummy Imagine cartridge for the pattern papers and the cupcake. In the banner I stamped her name in the circles using Studio G stamps from Michael’s dollar spot. If I had more time, I would have done something different. However, I think it turned out well….even with all of the business of the patterns. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Imagine-Yummy
Fiskars- Crimper-cupcake wrapper, scallop border punch
Studio G Stamp-banner
Twine-banner
Butterfly Trim-Karlas001.esty
Bling
Action wobble-cupcake
Distress Ink-Stormy Sky-edges

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Great job getting it done so fast. Im not that good at speed scrapping, LOL

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete