Monday, October 5, 2015

Store It Mondays-Ribbon and Trim

Happy Monday Krafters!

I will be wrapping up Store It Mondays soon. I have a few more storing solutions to share. I hope you have enjoyed and were inspired by what I have shared thus far. Today I am sharing how I store ribbon and trim. A few years ago on scrapbook.com, I purchased a Simply Renee Ribbon Organizer for $12 during their 12 days of Christmas. It holds a ton of ribbon/trim. The organizer usually costs around $80. It was a steal. I wish I would have purchased two of them. There is storage in the tray area and the ribbon sticks out for easy access. Then there is more storage using clips for ribbon that is not on a spool but in bags or loose. I have purchased ribbon from Etsy and Hobby Lobby that does not come on a spool. This is perfect. I am not sure if scrapbook.com still sells this item. However, I am sure Amazon or Ebay has them if you were looking to reorganize your ribbon and trim. 


Prior to the Simply Renee, I used a peg board and cheap curtain rods to hold spools of ribbon and trim. This system can be customized as needed. I can extend the rods as I purchase more ribbon. I really do like this system too because again, it has the potential to hold a lot ribbons! This system can work well for small punches as well. 


I also have an iron dress form with trim on it. (You can see it in the picture above with the Simply Renee). I purchased that item from a catalog for about $19 (I don't remember the name of the place). I have the rose trim wrapped around to look like a dress. Instead of hoarding the trim, I really need to use more of it! LOL 


That’s it! I hope you were inspired today. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have lots of ribbon and trim, I just keep mine in a few different containers which means they aren't noticeably visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea, mine are in a sterilite drawer.

    ReplyDelete