Monday, August 31, 2015

Store it Mondays-Embossing Powders

Happy Monday Krafters!

Welcome to another installment of Store it Mondays! Today we are talking embossing powders. I don't have many but I found the perfect solution for what I have AND I have room to expand. I also store the Embossing Buddy in it as well! The container is actually intended for thread. It has duplex storage and it snap close tightly even with slight bowing from the Stampendous powders being a little taller than the well.  

This is the second side (it's empty for now)

I can see this storage solution being good for tiny embellishments too! I love the portability of this with the handle as well as being able to see what is inside without having to open the lid. 



FYI I found this on Amazon for less than $8. I know, short and sweet!! I hope this inspired you…thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

1 comment: