Tuesday, February 25, 2014

B&W Thinking of You 'Birthday" Card

Hey Krafters,

I have been in a black and white mood lately. I really love the combination with a splash of color. To me, you can never go wrong. Also, the cards can be used for almost any occasion.

Anywho, here is my card share for today. I used three Spellbinders sets (I can't remember the names off hand other than the classic oval) to create four layers. I stamped and embossed the sentiment. For dimension, I popped up some of the layers and added shear ribbon. I used I Am Roses and Wild Orchid Craft flowers to embellish and finish off the card. Although I have the "thinking of you" sentiment, I used this as a birthday. The inside, (not pictured) said on your birthday.
Well that's it!! I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

6 comments:

  1. Very classic and elegant. I agree you can never go wrong with black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey lady! Thank you so much for stopping by :) I always appreciate it, Kenya~

      Delete
  3. very elegant, love the simplicity of the color and embelishment

    ReplyDelete