Friday, April 5, 2013

Angel Baby

Happy Friday Krafters!
 

Over at scrapbook.com, I participated the "Scraplift the Person Before You" Challenge. I had the privilege to lift a layout by smcdavid1. It has been a long time since I had an opportunity to play along and I had so much fun. I am looking forward to next month!

For today's layout, I found the perfect photo to use on the lift. This is my youngest daughter at 2 days old. I can't help but smile and remember her innocence when looking at this photo. She is a pistol now, but oh the memories! She was just perfect weighing in at 8lbs 0oz and 19.75" long!

To put the layout out together, I used my Imagine (Hey Diddle Diddle) for the announcement card (I could not find my daughter's original one) and G45's Little Darlings. Since I could not find her card, I made a faux foot print. I also used the English Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs.

I used a few embellishments (lock and key, "memories", skeleton leaves and flowers) from my stash. I cut the title from the collection. I used a saying from one of the Authentic word cards I had on hand.

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Thank you so much for all of your comments, views and support. Enjoy your weekend, Krafthead~

6 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO Sweet

    and thank you for the Blog Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable and she is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what a sweet page. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling LO, she looks so peaceful; tfs.

    ReplyDelete