Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Practical Scrappers-Felt


Hello Krafters!

Here is the first project in my second term as a PracticalScrapper! Today’s assignment was to use felt. Please go over to Practical Scrappers and see all of the awesome projects from the talented DT!

I actually love to use felt, but I typically use it to make flowers. For this project I wanted to think outside of that. So after much consideration, I pulled out my dies and decided on a simple snowman card. I also hand cut the snow under the snowman, scarf, hat, arms and nose. I also used my Peachy Keen stamps for his cute little face. I did the stamping with Staz-On Ink…worked better than I had hoped.

The background paper was sprayed with Glimmer Mist and embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. I also colored the snow bank with the same color.

To finish the card off, I used some pearls as his buttons, and stamped a sentiment. I double mat the card to bring out the red in his scarf and hat! That is it!

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed it! Do not forget to drop by PS for more inspiration! Krafthead~

Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Grand Calibur
Classic Circle Die
Glimmer Mist
StazOn
Peachy Keen
Copic Marker

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, love the snowman : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsie! Thank you so much for the blog love... :D take care~

      Delete
  2. Thank you for letting me see how nice the peachy keen stamps
    Look I liked a lot of the set they have now I have to go out and get some lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your snowman?! Sweet and simple!!

    ReplyDelete