Monday, August 27, 2012

Practical Scrappers DT Project-Sew Fun

Hello Krafters,

Today over at Practical Scrappers, we are having "sew" much fun today! Yep, you guessed it! It is all about sewing notations today! Pop over by Practical Scrappers to see the DT's creations!

For my project, I used the Imagine and a piece of G45's A Ladies Diary for the pattern paper. The measuring tape and the stitching came from the Heirloom stack by DCWV. I stamped the dress form with Momento (brown) ink. I added a button to it.  To continue on with the theme of sewing, I added a few charms I had in my stash. I also decided to use a stick pin to add a finished look.



I hope you enjoyed today's project! Thank you all for stopping by! Krafthead~

Products:

Imagine
Heirloom DCWV
G45 A ladies Diary
Gold Mixatives
Button
Lace
Stamp
Ink
Tag Punch
Charm

8 comments:

  1. Love the Look
    It Has the old time Charm to it
    Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice I like the metal pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome blog! I'm your newest follower!! TFS everything --- you have some great ideas!! :-)

    p.s. I sent you an e-mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love all the trim, charm and roses..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous. Love the dressform!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty!! Very delicate and vintage and I love every part of it!!. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great card with a fantastic dress form! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete